ProMeth Stage 1 ProStreet Trunk Mount Kit (Universal)
Water/Methanol Injection is not a new idea however the way it is being administered is always evolving.
There are many ways & ideas on how to setup Water/Meth injection. One of the most effective ways are by utilising a high pressure pump that is not only compatible with methanol, but is able to work consistently & reliably at high pressures & luckily, the ProMeth pump can do just that. Manufactured in the USA, the Prometh water/meth pumps come in 3 sizes (flow rates) that can cater from the sedate street car or diesel tow rig to 3000+hp drag monsters.
Incorporating a 3 gallon capacity tank, designed & manufactured for ProMeth, the pump is neatly placed on the underside of the tank which not only makes for a visually appealing install, but utilises the space within the tank fitment area.
The ProMeth Stage 1 kit is a high quality entry level kit. Although the stage 1 kits are not supplied with any form of digital controller, most reputable aftermarket ECUs will be up to the task. The kit can also be setup as a 'switched' type system to be activated at a suitable power &/or boost level.
The ProMeth kits are upgradable and addons are simple & effective.
ProMeth Water/Meth Tank Features Include:
- 3 gallon capacity
- Built-in rear facing sump
- 100% methanol compatible
- Large 3/8 NPT thread outlet port
- Seamless roto molded construction
- 6AN stainless steel braided hose
- 6AN tank outlet fitting
- 6AN pump inlet fitting
- 4AN pump outlet fitting
- Flush mounted fuel cell cap
- Tank air vent integrated into cap
- Stainless steel cap ring and hardware
- Pump mount cavity designed into underside of tank
- Pump mounting inserts molded into tank
- Black powder coated aluminum mounting brackets
- Includes pump and bracket mounting hardware
- Dimensions: 15.5" length x 10.5" width x 8.0" height (18.5" length with straps)